Welcome in my land of electronic music !

Welcome in my land of electronic music !
This is my new page of electronic music information ... Welcome & enjoy !

dimanche 19 mai 2013

"Peinture" : video by Monade Ach / Music by NightBirds - 2012

* Here is a project of association of musicians and a videographer.

For me, a homecoming to my early compositions. My early works was based on this kind of compositions because, back then I did not have an sequencer. I thus returned to this passion of his that I always in me. The picture and sound are inseparable for me.


I want to thank Monade Ach for his work who remains quite formidable and suits my tastes.


Here is the instrument that I used for this composition. Recorded on a AKAI "Direct to Disk" on three tracks of improvisation. The Korg 707 is an instrument with FM sounds and pleasant possibilities !
 




Video creation by Monade Ach.
Publication & Copyright by Monade Ach / NightBirds Electronic Music - France - 2012

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire