Welcome in my land of electronic music !

Welcome in my land of electronic music !
This is my new page of electronic music information ... Welcome & enjoy !

mercredi 22 mai 2013

"Died of Astro Baby" : track & video (NightBirds Electronic Music) - 30.01.2007

This title should be part of an album of the same name. The project was abandoned due to lack of time.
Composed entirely with the "Roland System 100" synthesizer except in some passages where I have used an Oberheim SEM
module. The sequence has been programmed on a Roland MC-4 sequencer.


Here is a picture taken from the session of the recording of the album.

Photo: ?

I had made a video for this track later... "Movement", realised in 2010. You can see her here :                                    



All videos creations by NightBirds.
Publication & Copyright by NightBirds Electronic Music - France - 2013

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire