Welcome in my land of electronic music !

Welcome in my land of electronic music !
This is my new page of electronic music information ... Welcome & enjoy !

mardi 21 mai 2013

"Lunar Project Symphony" (Live Performance for the KENNETH HUNG 60X1.com exhibition) - 25.01.2003

Here is a short excerpt from a concert that we gave on the occasion of an exhibition for the opening of an performance for Kenneth Hung (KENNETH HUNG 60X1.com) in 2003. I have in my possession as this short excerpt, because everything was lost and the photos too. We have played under the nickname "Electro-Post Ensemble". Sometime we use this nickname for others creations in other style of music that we have.
   
Info: for the little story I've played whole the concert with eyes closed ! One hour before the show it happened to me a very big problem: a angioedema. Following this announcement at the organiser of the event the show must have been canceled, but I wanted to continue it and make this performance despite the pain. The public had come many... more than 250 passionate people of electronic music. After two hour of reflexion, the organiser said ok... You can play if you want :) That the true story and this live will remain very long in my memory because, despite the pain I was able to play without being able to see my machines !


KENNETH HUNG 60X1.com
Ink Room (with INKORPORATION) Toulouse - France - 25.01.2003

Publication & Copyright by NightBirds Electronic Music - France - 2013

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire